Skip to main content

Sun's Out






Finally the UK has been grazed with sunny weather and everyone has suddenly perked up. It's given me inspiration to start writing after work - even now after I've been working 9-5:30 and been to the gym! Take a picture everyone because this won't happen very often.

I've been meaning to start this blog for so long now. I had inspiration to start this back at Christmas time, but it's one of those things where I'm scared to start. I don't want to commit money towards a hobby that I might just get into for a couple weeks and then lose it to the rest of the hobbies I've started and never pursued further.

This is one of my biggest weaknesses. I have a vision of who I want to be - and all the hobbies I want to do that will make myself interesting. But I'm so bad with continuing them. Like I began to teach myself how to play the guitar when I was 12. I know the main chords and a couple tab songs but never went that one step further. I started a Wattpad account in my early teens and began writing books and had lots of ideas but when it came to actually writing it, I couldn't do it without sending myself to sleep. I began making candles in November last year and have been meaning to be more experimental - I've literally made like 5 candles and not really brought it out again.

Sometimes I wish I just continued these hobbies more when I was younger, maybe it would have taken my life down a different path. These are the things I don’t think about very often but when the suns out, it makes me want to pick them all back up again. Play the guitar. Write stories. Make candles. Build Tumblr themes. Write songs. Continue to DIY. And most importantly - start up my blog for the 10th time and stick to it.

I have a back log of posts I've started to write in preparation for my blog in case I get stuck for ideas, but now they're from months ago and becoming outdated. So, you know what - what's the harm in just posting now? This is all a learning process and inspiration is at a high. Maybe the sun is the kick up the bum I needed to make a start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lorem Ipsum

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." Vivamus vel turpis nec ligula mattis cursus. Sed ut dolor eu augue tincidunt varius at vel sem. Etiam hendrerit urna vitae lorem tincidunt sollicitudin. Donec non risus gravida, vulputate elit ut, feugiat mauris. Maecenas sollicitudin diam sed convallis venenatis.

Photo test